Cindi, of the fantastic blog Moondance Pages, has very kindly nominated me for a Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Thank you to Cindi- I really appreciate your kindness and support. If you aren’t already following Moondance Pages, I really recommend that you do, and do also visit Vincent Ehindero too.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
My answers to Cindi’s questions :
1. It’s not easy being confined to home during a quarantine. What is the best part of your day in spite of that?
I actually don’t mind some aspects of being quarantined, as I suffer from Social Anxiety and General Anxiety Disorder. I’m no stranger to Social Distancing! That said, I do miss my man. The best part of my day is getting messages and pics/vids from him. I also love nestling in bed and playing Onnect, or Mahjong, or Jigsaw Puzzles. I also enjoy my narration work, which I’m fortunate to be able to do from home- though the audio engineering side is time-consuming and monotonous at times!
2. What do you need right now?
Food, and a kiss and cuddle.
3. When things seem tough, I want to remember __________________
…that this, too, shall pass.
4. What skill have you always wished you had?
I’d love to be able to play the piano.
5. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Made me feel loved and valued, even at times when I don’t love or value myself.
6. Write your life story in five sentences.
I was born. I grew up. I travelled. I learned things that I never thought I could learn. I’m still here, and still trying my best.
7. What words do you use too much?
Yes.Okay. Alright. Sure. Of course.
I’m still learning how to say “No” without feeling guilty about it!
8. How would you like to be described?
Kind, self-assured, confident, and capable.
9. Where do you want to be right now?
In his arms. 😥
10. Name one of your skills that you would like to teach others.
Hmm, this is a tough one! I make a tasty, cheap and quick fish curry, I guess.
Gentleman Dave- The Poet’s Kiss
Brad Osborne – Commonsensibly Speaking
Francisco Bravo Cabrera- Omnia Caelum… Poetry, Art, Music
Olivia – Olivia Submits
Fridayam- Fridayam’s Blog
Flavia Vinci – Flavia Vinci
Jay-lyn Doerksen – The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom
Emmaleela – Tabula Erotica
MLSlavePuppet – MLSlavePuppet
We Connect – We Connect
Lascivious Lucy – Normal Erotica and Supernatural Stories
And any others who would like to join in!
My questions for my nominees:
1. What have you been doing to keep yourself amused and entertained during the lockdowns?
2. With 1 being most important to you, and 3 being least, rate the following: Money, Sex, Love.
3. What was the last song you listened to?
4. What are you most looking forward to doing when life returns to normal?
5. Favourite film genre? Romance, comedy, mystery, horror, sci-fi, musical, arthouse, or some other? What kind of films are your go-to when you are looking for some diversion?
6. What would you say is the most interesting thing about you?
Stay safe, everyone. Sending you all socially-distanced cyber-hugs xx